Is your company in a time of transition? Are the shareholders, directors or owners looking for an improvement in the financial department? This can seem like a daunting – if not nearly impossible – prospect for those who are simultaneously required to run a business while turn a profit in the day-to-day operations. In instances such as this, it may be time to bring aboard the resources of an outside entity. Todd Katz, formerly of Quest Integrity, is one such expert who can use his wealth of money-management skills to improve the situation at your company.
While chief financial officer with Quest Integrity, Todd Katz spent eight years leading the pipeline inspection company to new financial heights. Some of those accomplishments include the following:
– Provided leadership across all financial functions, including accounting, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, transfer pricing, compliance, internal controls accounting policies and more.
– Led the company through record revenue growth, from $14 million in 2008 to $75 million in 2016.
– Led the company through record employee growth, from 55 workers in 2008 to 285 in 2016.
– Led the company from losses in 2008 to strong and increasing profitability through 2016.
– Led company through its first-ever bank debt financing and associated financial statement and collateral audit by lender.
All the while, Todd Katz of Quest Integrity was working as both a strategic chief financial officer and hands-on global controller of the company. The successes that Todd Katz brought to Quest Integrity culminated in 2015 with the sale of the company to a publicly-traded company for $77 million. Such successes don’t come without extensive first-hand experience ensuring that a company’s financial house is in order. Prior to his time with Quest Integrity, Todd Katz was director of the healthcare mergers and acquisitions group for a national investment company, vice president of mergers and acquisitions for a New York City-based law firm and an associate of mergers and acquisitions with a financial firm in Los Angeles. During his years spent in these roles, he led and contributed to teams that played a pivotal role in financial issues for the respective companies.
With a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business, Todd Katz represents what it means to make wise financial decisions. His career has taken him through every facet of helping businesses make prudent moves and he can bring that your table as an advisor